297YGZDyhUDCh3woRmm4g9RKNSQ The Adventures of Boogerhead and Me: Boogerhead's Daddy

Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Boogerhead's Daddy

Ok, so I have posted before we are trying to eat more organically and live more organically. And I have posted about boogerhead's daddy being uncooperative. He finally agreed to at least try stuff. So, I bought almond milk last night. He tries it this morning and says.....he likes it!!!! He drank 2 glasses!!!! YEA!!!! Score one for being healthy!! I am so happy. This is my man who only wants meat and taters and good old processed foods and junk. I just may win him over yet. If you have any good vegetable dinner recipes or know of organics we should try...please comment those here! Thanks!!

Also, I am now the proud member of a organic produce co-op, buyer of farm fresh eggs and goat cheese, and I have found a health food store to buy from!!! I am super excited!

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY! You're going to love it! I have two words: Kale. Chips. everyone will love them! :)

    ReplyDelete