297YGZDyhUDCh3woRmm4g9RKNSQ The Adventures of Boogerhead and Me: Boogerhead and the Bad, Meanie Germs

Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Boogerhead and the Bad, Meanie Germs

Well, boogerhead hasn't been well and she woke up with a sore throat Sunday. My trusty flashlight verified my fears......STREP!!!  UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!
So, I tell her we have to go to the doctors and she immediately freaks out about shots. So, being the homeschool mom, I use this opportunity to explain our resposibilities to our bodies to keep them healthy, show her pics of strep throats on the web , and somewhat explain germs. Then calm her with the promise of treats if the doc does give her a shot (they didn"t).
So, we are now home and she has decided that tomorrow we will learn more about germs with our handy Magic School Bus Germ science kit. As for now she wants me to clean up the kitchen so she can make cookies.
Later, I will blog and post some pics on this adventure of cooking with boogerhead. Tomorrow will be a nice blog on thos Meanie germs.

1 comment: